Capsons Tradexim Pvt Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy when you are using our website LittleRoyals.in (the "Site"), interacting with us via social media platforms or purchasing Products from our Site (" Products").
* What information we may collect about you.
* How we use the information we collect about you.
* Whether we will share your details with anyone else
* How you can instruct us if you prefer to limit the use of that information
* The procedures that we have in place to safeguard your privacy
Capsons Tradexim Pvt Ltd ("we", "our", "us") is the data controller which means we are responsible for protecting your personal information. We're a company registered in New Delhi, India. Our registered office is J-238, Lane W-15, J-17 Western Avenue, Sainik Farms, New Delhi -110062 India.
If you have any requests or questions about how we use your personal information please Contact us.
When setting up an account on the Site, you will be asked to provide us with your name, your email address, telephone number and a password. These fields are mandatory in creating an account with us.
In an effort to give you a personalized experience on the Site, we will also ask you for some basic information on you and your children like name, gender, birthday and anniversary. This is not mandatory information you must enter or share with us, and you can sign up an account with us without filling this information. Providing this information to us will allow us to give you a personalized experience on the Site, which hopefully should enhance your user experience.
We may also obtain information about your usage of our Site to help us develop and improve it further.
We use your information for the following purposes:
* To serve website content to you.
* To handle orders, deliver Products, process payments and refunds and provide statements.
* To communicate with you about your orders.
* To update our records and generally maintain your account with us.
* If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and your contact details.
* For our statistical or survey purposes to improve our Site and blog and our services to you.
* To prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our Site and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
* To contact you by email, post, or telephone, to ask you for feedback and comments on our services.
* Interact with you on social media platforms (see below).
* To notify you by email of our Products, promotions, competitions and special offers that may be of interest to you, unless you ask us not to.
If you wish us to remove you from our email mailing list or registration database, and stop contacting you with information in connection with the Site, or our Products and services, please send us an email using the contact details in the Contact us section of our Site, including your full name and the email address used when accessing or ordering from our Site.
We may disclose your information to members of our group, our employees, our subsidiaries, affiliated companies and any successors in title to our business, for the purposes listed above.
We will not disclose your information to any third party outside of the group except under the following limited circumstances:
* We may disclose your personal information to carefully selected service providers and agents who operate elements of our Site and process data on our behalf. These may include businesses who provide technology services such as hosting for our servers and email distribution and business partners who provide delivery fulfilment services
* From time to time we may also provide your information to carefully selected customer service agencies for research and analysis purposes, on our behalf, so that we can monitor and improve the services we provide. If you consent, we or our agents, acting on our behalf, may contact you by post, email or telephone to ask you for your feedback and comments on our services.
* We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring Site usage in order to help us develop the Site and our services and may provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
* We may also share your information with auditors or contractors or other advisers auditing, assisting with or advising on any of our business purposes.
We most definitely do not sell or rent the information you provide to us to third parties and we do not sell or otherwise pass your details to third parties for marketing purposes. Marketing communications you subscribe to will only be sent by Capsons Tradexim Pvt Ltd.
We do not hold your credit card details. Financial transactions take place directly and securely with our payment handling provider 'Payzippy'.
If you believe your details are incorrect you can amend your details by logging onto your account on the 'Log in' section on our Site or you can Contact us.
Information we have access to through social media platforms will depend on your personal settings. We will have access to all public information on these platforms. We may also be able to access information that others share about you (as they control how that is shared).
We may collect any data that is accessible to us or that you provide through social media platforms, including for example your Facebook and/or Twitter profile picture, gender, and usernames. We will interact with you through social media platforms in accordance with each site's rules but we are not responsible for how the site owners collect and handle your data. We are not responsible for what third parties post on our social media accounts.
If you 'Like' our Facebook Page or post on our Facebook Wall, we can interact with you and send you things via these platforms.
If at any time you want us to stop interacting with you in this way, please Contact us.
You may opt-out of signing up to our newsletter service by ticking the appropriate box during registration. If you are not registering for an account but you would like to receive the newsletter, you can sign up separately on our newsletter service sign up page on the Site.
If you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletter service, or any other update to which you have subscribed you should:
* Click on "unsubscribe" at the bottom of any email we send you or* Log into "Sign In" on the Site and edit your account details in your "My Account" section.* Please allow up to 5 days for unsubscribe requests to be processed.
We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you via our Site.
If you would like to know what information we hold about you, please Contact us.
A cookie may be used in the processing of your personal data. A cookie is a text file stored on your computer by our Site.
A copy of this text file is sent by your computer to our Site whenever you visit our Site.
* The fully qualified domain name from which you accessed our Site, or alternatively, your IP address.* The date and time you accessed each page on our Site.
* The URL of any webpage from which you accessed our Site (the referrer) and
* The web browser that you are using and the pages you accessed.
We use this information to improve our Site and so that we can tell which pages are the most popular and where shoppers spend most of their time. Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. If you want to know how to do this please look at the help menu on your browser. However, if you do not accept cookies your user experience on our Site may be affected and you may be unable to purchase Products from our Site.
We may from time to time make available through our Site links to other sites and certain services provided by third parties. To gain access to the third party services, you must register with these third parties and deal with them direct. Please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. We have no responsibility for these websites and provide these links solely for the convenience and information of our visitors.